|Cloud adoption for some organizations is an essential step to improving service delivery and reducing overhead costs, but what if the cloud hosted solutions available aren’t up to spec with their on premise counter-parts? What if you wanted to still own the product and did not want to rely on SaaS providers?
For those who require more, ManageEngine has made the following four solutions available in both the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure marketplaces:
- ServiceDesk Plus – an ITIL-ready IT help desk software solution that includes incident management to reduce outages, change management to eliminate unauthorized or failed changes, problem management to analyse root causes to reduce repeat incidents, integrated asset and project management.
- Desktop Central – provides an integrated desktop and mobile device management software to help manage servers, laptops, desktops and devices all from a central location.
- Password Manager Pro – a web based privileged password management solution for Enterprises that lets you store and manage sensitive information like shared passwords, documents and digital identities.
- Mobile Device Manager Plus – provides mobile device management software for device enrolment, App management to distribute in-house or store apps in devices, profile management to create and configure policies or profiles for different departments, asset management to scan and enforce restrictions on installed apps, security management to configure security policies and email management to manage corporate emails securely.
These applications are installed as BYOL (Bring Your Own License), so customers can setup the application server and install a license file purchased as normal for on premise applications.
You can now have the power of an enterprise level solution with the benefits of a cloud hosted product. The solutions can be provisioned instantly through the respective marketplaces and can provide you or your clients with:
- Lower hardware costs
- High Availability
- A self-managed solution
- Increased flexibility to meet fluctuating demand
The ManageEngine team are available to answer any questions you have around this service, as well as being able to provide you with more details on the products themselves.
The ManageEngine Team at Soft Solutions
Phone: 0-9-306 0450, Freephone: 0-800-733 233, E-mail: manageengine