Click here to register.
Learn. Network. Share.
As a user of ManageEngine products, you’re already a member of a community that encompasses many businesses and industries across New Zealand.
This inaugural MEUGNZ Conference is an opportunity for our community to get together to learn, network and share.
The future direction of ManageEngine as well as product updates and news
Best practice from ManageEngine experts and your peers
Network with other ManageEngine product users
Meet ManageEngine product managers and technical experts
Share ideas and experiences
Leverage the experience of others to learn how you can do more with ManageEngine products.
Agenda Highlights include :
- Presentations from ME’s Product Management Director, Rajesh Ganesan
- James Gander on change management in the real world
- Rob England with a new approach to service response “The Standard+Case Approach”
- Tony K, security expert, presenting “Active Directory, The Source of Truth? Frequently Not”
- Customer stories including Karl Crous on how the Ministry of Social Development has deployed OpManager in one of the country’s largest IT networks
- Accompanying technical sessions including ServiceDesk Plus, AD Solutions and security tools, OpManager.
James Cook Hotel, Wellington
9-10 August 2016
$350 per delegate including lunch both days and dinner on Tuesday night.
(does not include accommodation)
Register now to secure your place, as numbers are limited!
Proudly sponsored by