Grandstream is paving the way for a new generation of IP based conferencing phones. The new GAC2500 is elegantly built, and offers flexibility in the way you can engage in call conferencing. It’s an Android based unit, that has a 109mm (4.3”) LCD screen you can use to connect your calls.
You can connect to a SIP provider or phone system, and you are able to leverage the use of Android applications like Skype or Google Hangouts to conference with others. Not only this, the unit can bridge calls from SIP and Android based apps together.
The GAC2500 also includes its own 7-way conference system, and with integrated Wi-Fi, you can take the unit anywhere that has an internet connection.
Highlights of the GAC2500 include:
- Smart Application Integration – The SIP based GAC2500 runs on Android 4.4 and offers full access to various popular Android apps (such as Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.) in the Google Play Store with an industry-unique ability to bridge a SIP call with a Skype call or Google Hangouts call.
- Mobility Support for Flexible Use – The GAC2500 offers physical mobility through integrated Bluetooth and WiFi. The device supports Bluetooth headsets, can be paired with any Bluetooth audio devices (such as mobile phones, tablets and PCs) for use as a Bluetooth speakerphone, and it can be connected to any WiFi network where wired connection is not conveniently available.
- Built-in Conference Bridge – The GAC2500 has a powerful 7-way HD conference bridge that allows for quick and easy voice conferencing with just a few taps of the screen.
- Top-of-the-Line Features – By supporting 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing, Gigabit network port, PoE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth, 4.3” IPS touch screen LCD, HD audio with wideband voice code such as Opus, 3 cardioid microphones with 3.6 metre pickup distance, 8W high performance speaker, 2000 contacts, LDAP, the GAC2500 offers comprehensive high-end features at a highly competitive price point.
- Intuitive User Interface – the GAC2500 features a 4.3” IPS touch screen display with very intuitive user interface to control the device with ease and comfort.
- Daisy-Chain Support – Users can daisy-chain two GAC2500s to easily accommodate conference rooms of different sizes
The GAC2500 retails for $693.00 plus GST. Stock is due into New Zealand before Christmas.
For further information visit the GAC 2500 product page at the Grandstream website: http://www.grandstream.com/products/business-conferencing/audio-conferencing/product/gac2500
Contact our VoIP team at if you have any further questions around this and other Grandstream solutions.
The VoIP Team at Soft Solutions
Phone: 0-9-306 0450, Freephone: 0-800-733 233