|Increasingly people want to get their meeting rooms onto video calls. But most existing systems are priced at 10 or 20 thousand dollars or more and webcams just don’t deliver the right look. Grandstream have come to the rescue with a video conferencing system that gives the room a GOOD look and at half the price of competing solutions. Plus it can talk to most of the other solutions in the market, making calling to other organisations with other brands of equipment a reality.
Grandstream’s GVC3200 offers businesses of any size a revolutionary video conferencing system for their meeting rooms with unprecedented platform flexibility, features, performance and price. This is a powerful and high quality solution that is also extremely easy to install.
Have a look at the features the GVC3200 offers you:
- Broad Interoperability – Extraordinary flexibility as the GVC3200 can communicate with major third party SIP (H.323 support coming soon) video conferencing platforms & services (such as Blue Jeans, Cisco, Polycom, Huawei, etc.), popular Android apps, nearly all of the SIP-based on-premise IP PBX systems (such as Grandstream’s UCM-series), and hosted IP PBX service (such as Broadsoft, etc.).
- Easy Installation & Operation – 3-step (connect to TV, connect to microphone/speaker, connect to network), “zero configuration” plug-and-play setup and use for end users when used with Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro cloud NAT traversal service running on Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Advanced Video Support – Multi-stream H.264 High Profile 1080p full-HD video at 30fps, up to 9-way local video conferencing, advanced Sony Megapixel imaging sensor with top-notch picture quality, support for 3 TV displays through 3 HDMI outputs, and a local/far-end controllable PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) camera with a premium wide angle lens and 12x optical zoom.
- State-of-the-art Hardware – The GVC3200’s extremely powerful hardware platform includes a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses; high performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry leading video experience.
- Smart Application Integration – Android 4.4-based design with native support for all Android apps and easy custom development; patent-pending technology to bridge video calls using proprietary protocols (such as Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc.) with open standard SIP-based video calls in a single conference.
- Secure Collaboration & Screen Sharing – Built-in HDMI and VGA inputs allow users to securely share/control their computer screen (1080p resolution) to collaborate with remote parties while simultaneously conducting a multi-party full HD videoconference.
- Flexible Network Connection & System Control – Integrated Gigabit network port and dual-band 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi client offers maximum network connection flexibility in different application scenarios; integrated Bluetooth allows the use of a companion Bluetooth based multi-touch remote control, smart phones, Bluetooth headsets/speakers/microphones/keyboards, or other Bluetooth devices for easy operation control and data exchange with the GVC3200.
- SIP Extension – Based on Open SIP standards, you can connect the GVC-3200 to your SIP based phone system and access the camera as an extension.
The GVC3200 retails for $5,278 excluding GST.
The GVC3200 comes with everything needed to install and use the system, including a high performance multi-microphone speaker, a Bluetooth multi-touch remote control, HDMI/USB/network cables, mounting kit, power supply and quick installation guide.
More information on the GVC3200 can be found at the following links:
Please contact our VoIP team at Soft Solutions for further information on this and other Grandstream solutions available.
The VoIP Team at Soft Solutions
Phone: 0-9-306 0450, Freephone: 0-800-733 233