Most UTM appliances provide basic security features out of the box but are too complicated to implement and harder to manage. Kerio has made that a focus with Kerio Control and everyone who tries it immediately sees how easy it is to set it up and just start using it.
One of our own bugbears is opening ports in the firewall – with Kerio, instead of having to make three complicated rule settings, you can make it happen with an intuitive wizard-based interface. Yes the system can still be accessed at the detail level, but for most day to day tasks you will be saving time.
Kerio Control includes a web content filtering engine, gateway anti-virus protection, a robust traffic reporting module, a fast VPN server, and VPN clients for Windows, Mac and Linux users.
Kerio Control Features
Unified Threat Management – Integrated gateway anti-virus, web filter, content filter, P2P networks filter, VLAN tagging 802.1Q, intrusion prevention system, file-type blocker, flexible keyword and web object filter, password guessing protection.
Dual VPN server – Ipsec VPN and Kerio VPN. Multiple site-to-site and client-to-site VPN tunnels. Includes a cross-platform VPN client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
User Management – Transparent mapping of users from Active Directory and Open Directory. User-specific access policies. Forced user authentication for network access. User-based network activity reports.
Firewall and Router – Simultaneous IPv4 and IPv6, VLAN, Connection tracking (SPI), Connection Limit, Anti-Spoofing, Protocol Inspection, Traffic Rules Configuration Wizard, DHCP server , DNS forwarder and IDS/IPS (Snort based).
Content Filtering – Time interval restriction, P2P Eliminator, URL Categories, Custom denial page, Administrative alerts, Custom URLs, Forbidden Words, FTP Policy, Proxy server, URL White-listing and Sophos Antivirus Filtering.
Reporting – Historical analysis, Individual, Group, Entire Network Internet usage reports, User based reports, Bandwidth utilization, Security, SNMP monitoring, Kerio Control Web Filter Reports, External Logging to Syslog, Email Alerts, Web site usage, Protocol usage and Browser based activity.
Why do we recommend Kerio Control?
- Its follows Kerio’s philosophy of flexible deployment and ease of use.
- It is available as hardware appliance, virtual appliance as well as bare-metal install.
- Its web-based administration means you can access and manage it from anywhere and on mobile devices like iPads.
- The wizard based configuration options allows you to setup the appliance faster and easier especially VPN implementations.
- Pay for what you use with the base license starting at RRP $345 NZD which includes 5 users.
- Antivirus and Web Filtering add-ons are optional subscriptions for $13 and $26 (5-user packs) respectively.
- Easy to try -Download the virtual appliance for VMware or Hyper-V or the Software appliance ISO and get 30-days trial with complimentary support.
For More Information:
- Website – http://www.kerio.com.au/au/control
- Online Interactive Demo Environment – http://demo.kerio.com/en/
- 30-day evaluation – http://www.kerio.com.au/au/control/download
- Request a call back by contacting us on – firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Solutions Sales
Phone: 0-9-306 0450, Freephone: 0-800-733 233, E-mail: email@example.com